SECU is a state employee credit union, a not for profit cooperative financial institution. it is owned an operated for the benefit of its member-owners. SECU mission is to improve the economic and social conditions of its member-owners. It provides the products and services with the low-cost to meet the needs of members, including no tiered share and deposit rates, no risk-based lending, and no employee pay or commissions. The working principle of the employees are “Do the Right Thing” who serve from branches and operation centers statewide.
In order to establish membership with State Employees’ Credit Union, an individual is required to open a share account. You need to visit the terms and conditions of opening a share account online on the corresponding web portal. The signup and login process are not at all out of job, it is exactly the same as your login or register to any of your social media account or shopping portal. All you need is to fill up your credentials properly for the first time and from the next time, you will be able to login without having to provide the same credentials once again brother you just need to provide username and password that you have received at the time of registration. That’s it and you are just a few steps away to view your account activity and other details.
With an online account, you will be able to view your balance as well as get hold of your transactions and make them anytime. Not just that you will be able to give your account activity and schedule your transactions according to your requirement. You will also be able to view your monthly statements and get through your cleared checks with NCSCU account.
- SECU (State Employees’ Credit Union) is a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by its members.
- SECU has been providing the employees of the State of North Carolina and their families with consumer financial services since 1937.
- Currently serving over 1.8 million members, SECU provides services through 250+ branch offices, over 1,100 ATMs, 24/7 Contact Centers and a website, www.ncsecu.org.
In order to login into the NCSECU account, you must have the following requirements:
- You must have a device such as PC or mobile with running internet connection.
- You must have the user ID and the password of your account.
NCSECU Sign Up
The signing up procedure for NCSECU account is simple. If you are thinking of registering yourself online, follow the steps as mentioned below
- Go to the web page of the NCSECU account for registration from Official Website
- After entering into the page, you need to click on the option “enroll in member access”
- Once you made a click on the option, you would be redirected to a new web page and you shall require to fill up the credentials as asked for, over there.
- You will be asked to provide your 16 digit debit card or ATM card number. Along with that, you will also need to provide your 3 digit voice response number. Once offered, you shall be able to sign up just as you click on the continue button.
- You shall be asked to agree with the terms and conditions before the signing up procedure actually completes. Read it thoroughly and tick on the button. This completes the registration process of the NCSECU account.
NCSECU Login Procedure
Logging into the NCSECU account is simple but before that you should have a membership, you will be able to login only if you have a membership access. If you don’t have the membership access, you should first complete the sign up procedure before you actually receive your ID.
NCSECU login from computer:
- Firstly to get your SECU online account, you have to open a secure and authorized web browser. after opening the web browser you have to visit the page at your URL: https://onlineaccess.ncsecu.org/o/login.aspx.
- This will directs you to a page, after entering into the web page you have to provide your SECU online account information. there you will find a blank options that is for user ID and the password. Input your user ID and password of your NCSECU account. then click on the submit option at the end. this completes the login process of your NCSECU account.
NCSECU login from mobile:
- Firstly to login into the SECU online account, you have to go into the mobile web browser, after opening the web browser you have to use the link to get logged into the account NCSECU LOGIN WEBSITE
- This will directs you to a page, after entering into the web page on your mobile you have to provide your SECU online account information. there you will find two options such as user ID and password. enter your SECU user ID and password in the options and then click on the submit button. this completes the login process of NCSECU account.
NCSECU forget password:
- In case if you forget the password of your NCSECU account, you can simply recover your old password with a new password by visiting the official website of NCSECU and then click on the option ‘forget password’.
- this will directs you to a new page which helps you to reset your password by providing your user ID along with your social security number. once you fill all the credentials, you can perform reset your password from which you can login into your account.
Benefits of NCSECU
- Every employee in the state employee credit union is given an opportunity to participate in the insurance benefits such as Health insurance, dental insurance, vision plan, basic life insurance, disability insurance.
- NCSECU is a excellent place to work, SECU lives its mission of “people helping people”. Surely experiences will vary from branch to branch and work with a fun, hard-working group of people who are dedicated to doing good work. Hard work is expected, and rewarded.
- You can customize and update your account user ID and password.
- You can request to check the statement copies and to stop the payments.
- You can order the checks and deposit the slips.
- You can win gift cards.