Metro is a prepaid wireless carrier brand in US which is an online organization owned by T-mobiles. The company mainly takes the communication facilities, till now the company has launched various ways of communication facilities such as Communication Services, Corporate Communication Services, family plans, individual plans.
It is one of the largest telecommunication in the decades of wireless business as per the market estimation. It provides you experience at the same level throughout the service timing you are using as large network with fast 4G LTE service with unlimited data plans.
About Metro PCS Payment Portal
- Metro by T-Mobile is a prepaid wireless carrier brand owned by T-Mobile US. It previously operated the fifth largest mobile telecommunications network in the United States using code division multiple access.
- Metro PCS, was established by Roger Linquist in 1994.
- The company issues 50 million shares in public offers worth 27.90$ and occupies 8 billion Dollar marker cap in the international share market.
- Metro PCS had earned about 1.5 million users alone in the parent country, the United States of America.
- It provides same level of experience throughout the service timing you are using as large network with fast 4G LTE service with unlimited data plans.
In order to login to the Metro PCS, you must have the following requirements and they are:
- You must have a device such as PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Your device must have good internet connection running in it.
- You must have the login credentials such as account pin and Metro PCS mobile number.
MetroPCS Payment Through Online
You Might Also Check :
MetroPCS Payments can be made online, in-store, over the phone, and by mail. You can also set up automatic mailed payments through your bank. MetroPCS bill payments cannot be canceled once they are confirmed. Despite how & where you make a payment, MetroPCS will give you a confirmation number. This number will help you throughout your payment. You can also pay your bill in advance, and you can also pay your payments for months too. Your metropcs account balance will show a credit until to make another payment. MetroPCS is also not contacted you with payment notifications while there is a positive balance on your account. On this page, you can know about MetroPCS Bill Payment, MetroPCS Payment Options, Declined MetroPCS Payment & their reasons.
On this page, you can get different ways to pay MetroPCS bill. Generally, you can pay your bill through online and offline. In these 2 options, you can also have different options. Go through all the ways and select any one way which is easy for you to make payment. In this article, you can know both online and offline payments. There are many ways of paying MetroPCS Bill Pay. For example, online, my own or vendor phone, payment in a store, by postal mail, pay via online vendor, automatically payment etc. People who are interested to know more details about MetroPCS Payment can follow our website. You can also bookmark our website for more latest updates.
MetroPCS Bill Payment | Online & Offline Process
Are you a MetroPCS User? Are you tired of notifications and reminders from MetroPCS about their payments? Then this article is for you. On this article, you can know the complete details about MetroPCS Payment. You can pay the MetroPCS Payment through online and offline also. Check below sections for complete details about MetroPCS Online & Offline Payment. Choose any one payment method which is easy and comfortable for you.
If you are a person, who is more interested in doing MetroPCS Payments online. Below you can know the different methods to pay your metropcs bills. Choose any one of the following options to make MetroPCS Payment.
Pay through App
Use the MyMetro application for MetroPCS payments in your mobile phone using a debit card or credit card. You can install the MyMetro app directly from the Google Play Store on your Android device. If you are using an iPhone, you can download this app from iTunes.com. Download this MyMetro app and follow the instructions which show on your screen.
AutoPay is a payment method available in eWallet in MetroPCS My Account. This is the easiest way to make MetroPCS Payments. Because it allows an automatic bill payment each month from your debit/credit card. Autopay will help you to get rid of the headache of paying bills every month with a lot of reminders & notifications.
This MetroPCS MyAccount allows you to make MetroPCS Payment using both Credit card and debit card. Just sign in to your MyAccount by using your PC or mobile phone, or using an app, etc. You can also save your credit/ debit card information on your account for faster payment.
If you want to pay your MetroPCS bill without login into your MetroPCS My Account, then Express Pay is the best option for you. Make your MetroPCS Payment by using instructions shown on your screen. You can also have the opportunity to save debit card or credit card information that is used in Express Pay to an eWallet at the end of your payment transaction.
eWallet – No Charge
Necessarily, an eWallet account is a secure electronic wallet. Credit cards and funds can be managed from the eWallet Account and can be used to pay your Metro PCS Bill Pay online. The eWallet account can also be used to add funds to your MetroConnect account which can be used to buy apps, ringtones, and more. To sign up for an eWallet account, just head over to metropcs.com and select MyAccount. Once you sign up for MyAccount, you can easily create your secure eWallet.
MetroPCS Payment Login Guide
Here are the steps to login to the Metro PCS login portal:
- Initially you have to open the web browser on your device and then visit the official website of the Metro PCS.
- In the official website visit the login page of Metro PCS.
- Once the login page is loaded, you will find the fields where you have to enter the required information.
- In the first field, you have the the mobile number which is registered for the Metro PCS.
- In the next field, you have to enter the account pin.
- When you will log in for the first time, you will receive a code containing some digits.
- You will ask some security questions, after answering them you can easily sign in to your Metro PCS account.
- This completes the login process to the Metro PCS portal. You will be logged in to your account successfully on Metro PCS. Now, you can enjoy the benefits and can make payments through the login portal.
MetroPCS Payment Guide
To make the Metro PCS payment follow the below steps:
- You have to go to the open the web browser on your device and visit the official website of the Metro PCS. So you just enter that address/URL metropcs.com into your browser. Then will then be taken to the Metro PCS website’s homepage.
- Once you get to the Metro PCS website’s homepage, you will notice that there is a main menu at the top, with items like ‘Shop’, ‘Support’ and ‘Payment’. Click on the ‘Payment’ link, from that main menu.
- Then you have to click on the ‘Payment’ link, you will be taken to the page where you can make the actual payment. Here, you can opt to either pay without logging in or pay while logged in.
- If you opt to pay without logging in, just enter your Metro PCS phone number. Enter the amount of selected plan and then make the payment through your debit and credit plan like MasterCard, visa and American Express.
- Then pay the amount and confirm the plan. These completes the payment process of your Metro PCS without logging.
- If you opt to pay while logged in, click on the button that says ‘Make a Payment with Login’. Upon clicking on that button, you will be taken to a page where you will need to enter your Metro PCS phone number and account PIN, in order to log in.
- Once you are logged in, you can proceed to enter the payment amount as well as credit/debit card details. Then you can confirm the details, in order to complete the payment.
- This completes the payment of your Metro PCS plan by logging in.
Cancel MetroPCS Payment
Since there are no annual contracts, you can just cancel whenever you want. Know that if you cancel in the middle of your month, you’ll have to pay off the rest of the month and anything you might owe on any devices.
Benefits of MetroPCS
- Metro PCS has good performance even in urban areas
- It offers 35 GB of data on unlimited plans
- For $5 a month, you can get an add-on to your plan that allows unlimited calling in either Mexico or Canada.
- The Unlimited Canada package also includes unlimited texting to the United States’ neighbor to the north, and you can use your LTE data plan when traveling in Canada.
- Mexico Unlimited offers the same benefits, except you don’t get unlimited texting to or from that country.
MetroPCS Near Me
Navigating a metro PCS store is pretty much easy if you owe a smart phone. All you need to do is go to the official site of Metro PCS and click at your current location and then Google will start assisting you find a nearest store close to your current location. This can also be done by clicking at find my nearest store that is present on the right side corner.
Customer care of Metro PCS
You can visit your local Metro PCS or call customer service at 1-888-8metro8 (1-888-863-8768) for help making a payment after it’s been declined.
Metro PCS is the best budget cell phone provider as tested. Its plans cost less than major carriers while still offering comparable network performance, reliability and speed. If you live within a T-Mobile covered area and want to save money on your cell phone bill, you can use Metro PCS