Achieve3000 is committed to partnering with parents/guardians and educators to improve reading comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and writing for all students. KidBiz3000TM, TeenBiz3000, and Empower3000TM deliver content and fun activities that are customized to your child’s individual learning needs. Achieve3000’s Home Edition helps you stay closely involved with your child’s progress and reinforces literacy skills at home.
All About Achieve3000
Achieve3000, of Lakewood, N.J., delivers differentiated literacy solutions proven to increase reading comprehension and fluency, vocabulary and writing proficiency for students in grades 2 through 12. Through its proprietary software engine, the company uses the Internet to provide each student with an appropriate version of the same content based on his or her reading level. Achieve 3000 begins with an assessment to determine the correct level of reading material for your student, followed by ongoing assessments to continually deliver content at the appropriate levels throughout the year. This helps ensure your student will be appropriately challenged with material that is neither too easy nor too difficult, but at just the right level of difficulty for optimal learning advancement.
Achieve3000 Login Portal
Here are the steps to login into the achieve 3000:
- Open up your favorite browser and in the search bar at the top type achieve3000 login. Click on the very first link that is searched by the search engine. or clic here for OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- Upon doing so, Achieve 3000 login page will open in a new tab on your browser we have done so in order to ensure that you do not leave this instructions page. You can hop back to this and follow along!
- After the page loads up you will be greeted by our Achieve 3000 login screen first of all.
- Our software will detect your city/state and automatically load up as per the network ID you are using to access the www.achieve3000.com logging site.
- Now you are to login using your Username and password in the pop up that follows on our website.
Setting up classes in Achieve3000
- Login to your Achieve3000 Teacher’s Edition at http://www.teenbiz3000.com Click Admin at the top of the screen.
- Click on User Administration to expand the section.
- Click Create New class to launch the Setup Wizard.
- Fill in the information for each field that appears and click next.
- Please use this naming convention for your class name: School Site Abbreviation Teacher Name-Period.
- Default Homeroom–Students are now required to select the class they want to work in when they first log into the program. You can check the Homeroom box if you would like this class to be the default class that appears first on the student’s class list.
- Dual Language Classes–This is for English/Spanish classes, so you should probably leave as n/a
- Click the Add button to begin adding students to your
- There are two ways to add users to your class:
- Use the Browse utility on the left-hand side of the screen. Choose your school from the dropdown list. Then, select your student and click Add to Class. (Hint: you can hold the command button while selecting multiple students at once.)
- Or, If the student is not in the list, try searching for them on the right side, if you still can’t find them, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you are finished adding students, click the red Return to Class List in the corner. (Note: All changes will be lost if this link is not clicked.)
- Then click next.
- Review the list (Class Members’ Information), and make corrections if needed. Make sure that the grade level of each student matches the grade level of the class you created.
- Click Finish when you’re done. This step is critical for saving the information you’ve entered.
- Click Print your class This will create a report of user names and passwords for your students. To set up additional classes, click set up another Class. Otherwise, click Close.
Achieve 3000 Benefits & Features
- The building of English or Spanish language understanding skills and stamina through close and rigorous reading and training.
- Free and readily available access to curriculum that is class oriented and targeted to the student’s needs.
- We also understand the natural world changes that occur in the lives of the students so during their summer holidays we step up the course pace so that they can be ready for the new semester’s challenges head on.
- We have an adult education feature for people who need soft skills and a strong hold on a specific skill in their life to excel further in their career.